MOBILE View can save time and energy in setting up your various MOBILE6 Runs and Scenarios, taking the guesswork out of where to place key commands. Run Wizards guide you through all the steps necessary to create a project's run, while Scenario Wizards allow you to further individualize scenarios to more closely reflect specific conditions.
MOBILE View is designed for all levels of modelers and is suitable for developing:
- Mobile source control strategies and emission inventories
- Metropolitan and transportation planning
- Academic and investigative research
- Environmental impact assessments
- Support for all standard MOBILE6 commands, plus advanced support for air toxics and particulates are available.
- Automatic input file generation that conforms to U.S. EPA MOBILE6 format.
- Ability to import pre-existing MOBILE6 input files.
- Ability to create and customize MOBILE6 external files for use in MOBILE View, including the ability to import existing files, and cut/paste from Excel.
- Graphical and text reports of your model results.
- Database and spreadsheet friendly output formats are supported.
- Help and explanations available for both the MOBILE View userinterface and all MOBILE6 commands.
MOBILE View supports the following pollutants:
- Hydrocarbons (CH)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Nitrogen Oxides (NOx)
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Air Toxics
MOBILE View estimates emission rates from roadway sources under various conditions that can affect emission levels.
The MOBILE6.1/6.2 extensions can also estimate emissions of:
- Exhaust particulates,
- Tire and brake wear, and
- Various hazardous air pollutants.