About data entry in Aquiferwin32
- As simple as entering or importing data into spreadsheet, characterize pumping and monitoring well, select solution type and match data
- Alternatively, designed as a repository for raw aquifer test data with programmatic data conversions
- Define a site plan including a site map, well locations and well construction information
- Define an aquifer test including pumping schedule, wells monitored and raw drawdown versus time data
- Define an analysis by grouping wells, transforming and clipping well response data, optionally adjust for radial distance on a well by well basis
About data analysis in Aquiferwin32
- Primary support for traditional manual curve matching techniques
- User selectable and unlimited type curves on curve match graph
- Multiple parameters available as type curves for many analyses
- Graphically visualize the impact of specific parameters with custom type curve suites
- Extensive curve match optimization capability
- Control which parameters are optimized
- Set minimum and maximum bounds on parameters
- Optimize any parameters across multiple data sets
About units in Aquiferwin32
- Full control of parameter and data units on a parameter by parameter basis and well by well basis
- On-the-fly unit conversions
- Peer review process assisted by instantaneous global unit conversions without affecting match results
- Parameter-based unit conversion calculator
About graphics in Aquiferwin32
- Full control of graphs including size, titles, axes, colors, fonts, dash patterns and line thickness
- Type curve graph, predicted drawdown curve through data points, observed drawdown data
- Contours of predicted drawdown at a given time and predicted drawdown versus time data at any number of monitoring wells
- Annotate maps and graphs with text, parameters, symbols, lines, frames and legends
- Frames support display of bitmaps and metafiles
- Exports to DXF and Metafile formats
- Site map and well location plan displayed in map view
About printing in Aquiferwin32
- WYSIWYG printing with Print Preview of all views
- Customizable margins and scaling
- Customizable headers and/or footers supporting bitmaps and metafiles
- Supports any Windows printer driver
About Windows features in Aquiferwin32
What's New in Aquiferwin32 Version 4.0
- Multiple Document Interface
- OLE Full-server supporting linked and embedded items
- Copy views to clipboard as metafiles and OLE objects
- Tab views including spreadsheet, type curves, predicted curves, map and simulator
- Data spreadsheet in split window
- Context-sensitive help
- Context menus
- Property Sheets (Tab Dialogs) to maximize ease of use
- Tip of the Day
- Dockable toolbars with tool tips
The AquiferWin32 update is designed to bring users of all levels of AquiferWin32 and WinFlow to the Modeling Version of AquiferWin32. WinFlow users gain all the aquifer test analyses and AquiferWin32 Professional users gain analytic element modeling capabilities. Additional enhancements have been made based on user requests. Every attempt has been made to make the application more user-friendly and full featured. We will continually be enhancing AquiferWin32 and all interim releases will be free and downloadable from the internet until Version 5.0 is available.
- Split Version 2.3 - Analytic element flow model developed by Igor Jankovic supporting
single layer groundwater flow in heterogeneous aquifers
New Functionality in Aquiferwin32
- A new layout view capability has been added in which headers and footers can be viewed
and manipulated on screen.
- Multiple map overlays are now supported including the ability to generate one on screen using available annotations.
- Analytic elements are checked at calculation time to identify those that are not supported by the selected model.
- Additional annotations are added including polylines, polygons and a north arrow.
- Better control over the color flooding including specifying specific colors for specific value transitions.
- Ponds and flux linesinks are now supported in the Theis, Hantush, Hantush and Jacob, and Neuman solutions.