|StepMaster Special Features
- Analyze step drawdown tests with up to twelve different pumping rates
- Analyze test with increasing or decreasing discharge of variable duration
- Estimate aquifer transmissivity, storativity, linear and nonlinear well loss coefficients
- Develop equations to estimate well drawdown at any pumping rate
- Arithmetic, semi-log, and log-log graphs
- Seven preloaded example data sets
- Create tables of Eden-Hazel's H or Birsoy-Summers adjusted time and automatically load them into a spreadsheet
- Extensive ability to exclude unwanted data or steps with on-screen control panel and mouse
All Aquifer Test Software Features
Infinite Extent, Super Slug and StepMaster
- Common menus and dialogs through all programs
- Full print and print preview of graphs and reports with choice of margins and borders
- Graphs with multiple fonts, choice of colors, symbols, graph axes and additional options
- Display of many calculation results in moveable and customizable text boxes
- Drag-and-Drop matching of type curves with virtually instantaneous type curve display
- Extensive ability to exclude unwanted data points from analysis
- Easy import of data logger files in a variety of formats without editing
- Import AQTESOLV for DOS files
- Complete choice of units for data entry or display
- User-defined units for transmissivity, hydraulic conductivity, and well discharge rate
- Substitute any graph text with user-defined expressions allowing for display of graphs in almost any language
- Option to eliminate alternate or duplicate drawdown values to reduce data set size
Designed for Real-World Use These products are designed with real-world use in mind. Super Slug accepts and graphs the most unusual data sets and even accepts data from slug tests with oscillating water levels. Infinite Extent includes calculators for common hydrogeologic calculations including radius of influence, steady-state drawdown, and transmissivity by specific capacity. StepMaster is the most comprehensive step-test analysis available on computers today and allows extensive masking of unwanted data or even entire steps.
Customizable Graphs All three programs have improved graphs with display in multiple fonts, choice of colors, symbols, and axis scales. Graphs can be printed or displayed in print preview with choice of margins and borders, copied to the clipboard, or saved as a bitmap file. Many calculation results are displayed in moveable customizable text boxes. Any graph text can be substituted with a user-defined expression allowing for display in almost any language.
Easily Import Data Logger Files All aquifer test packages feature import of ASCII text data logger files without prior editing. Both single column and multiple column formats are accepted.
Ease of Use All programs feature essential Windows features such as full print and print preview, recent file lists, saved Window placement on exit, saved Windows settings, status bar with menu hints, and an extensive context-sensitive on-line help complete with mathematical formulas. Each program also includes preloaded example files to help you get started.
Pentium with 8 MB RAM and Microsoft Windows 95/98/2000/NT.
See Infinite Extent for Complete Pump Test Analysis.
See StepMaster for Aquifer Step Drawdown Test Analysis.