Slug Test Analysis Features
- Easy-to-use Windows interface with context-sensitive on-line Help
- Extensive ability to exclude data with on-screen buttons
- Importing most manufacturers' data logger files without prior editing
- Extensive resistance to program crashes from unusual data sets
- Automatically adjusting slug-test data for maximum displacement at time=0
- Display calculation results in moveable and customizable text boxes
- Instantaneous type curve display
- Display graphs in almost any language
- Multiple fonts for all graphs
- Many calculations displayed in customizable, moveable text boxes
- Improved display of results for Automatic Parameter Estimation (with multiple fonts)
- Export reports to tab-delimited files or rich-text format
- Print and Print Preview with choice of headers and footers
- Drag-and-drop type curve matching
- Up to 2000 time and drawdown values
- In addition to the wide variety of predefined units, user-defined units for transmissivity, hydraulic conductivity, and discharge rate are now supported
- Large choice of symbols for both included and excluded data display
- 32-bit executable means no program crashes for math errors
- Customizable graph axes; specify maximum values and tick-mark spacing
- Reduce data set size by eliminating alternate time-drawdown values or consecutive duplicate drawdown values
- Analysis results and data manipulation saved with data set
- Copy graph to clipboard or save as a bitmap file
Special Features of Super Slug include:
Infinite Extent, Super Slug and StepMaster
- Analyze injection or withdrawal slug test data with equal ease.
- Automatically adjusts time and drawdown data to run in tests, filters out bad data, starts with correct time value. Accepts oscillating data.
- Exclude unwanted points from the analysis with keyboard or on-screen buttons.
- Bouwer and Rice solution performs 100% of calculations, (no more reading A, B, and C values off graphs).
- Hvorslev method solves three different partial penetration cases.
Designed for Real-World Use These products are designed with real-world use in mind. Super Slug accepts and graphs the most unusual data sets and even accepts data from slug tests with oscillating water levels. Infinite Extent includes calculators for common hydrogeologic calculations including radius of influence, steady-state drawdown, and transmissivity by specific capacity. StepMaster is the most comprehensive step-test analysis available on computers today and allows extensive masking of unwanted data or even entire steps.
Customizable Graphs All three programs have improved graphs with display in multiple fonts, choice of colors, symbols, and axis scales. Graphs can be printed or displayed in print preview with choice of margins and borders, copied to the clipboard, or saved as a bitmap file. Many calculation results are displayed in moveable customizable text boxes. Any graph text can be substituted with a user-defined expression allowing for display in almost any language.
Easily Import Data Logger Files All aquifer test packages feature import of ASCII text data logger files without prior editing. Both single-column and multiple-column formats are accepted.
Ease of Use All programs feature such essential Windows features such as full print and print preview, recent file lists, saved Window placement on exit, saved Windows settings, status bar with menu hints, and an extensive context-sensitive on-line help complete with mathematical formulas. Each program also includes preloaded example files to help you get started.
Now Completely 32-bit All programs have been completely rewritten for Windows 95/NT. The new 32-bit programs are virtually impervious to math-based crashes.
Super Slug Requirements
Pentium with 4 MB RAM and Microsoft Windows 95/98/2000/NT.
See Infinite Extent for Complete Pump Test Analysis.
See StepMaster for Aquifer Step Drawdown Test Analysis.